Sunday, May 22, 2016

Rehabilitation Centers in Sacramento CA Say You Deserve Self-Love


Do you remember Thomas the Tank Engine? He was a little railroad engine who overcame a big task all because he had told himself, “I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.” Rehabilitation centers in Sacramento, CA believe we could all be a lot more like this little locomotive. Self-affirmation is a real thing Although it may seem odd telling yourself positive things, it is in fact a great way to build up your self-esteem and confidence. The power of self-affirmation is real and we should all use it. Research has found that it can “decrease stress and even improve performance on challenging tasks,” according to Psychology expert Caroline Miller. If you are facing or have ever faced an eating disorder, the self-love can be a little on the low side.
http://www.newdawntreatmentcenters.com/blog/rehabilitation-centers-in-sacramento-ca-say-you-deserve-self-love/

No comments:

Post a Comment